Arbonne offers over 30 years of blending science and nature to give you pure, safe and beneficial results with Arbonne Cosmetics, Skin Care and Health/Wellness products. You can feel great inside and out!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

ABC: Arbonne Baby Care

I just recently bought the ABC: Diaper Rash Cream for Katie.  She is 11 months now.  I never really used any diaper rash cream in the past because neither of my children ever experienced diaper rash.  Well Katie has stopped eating baby food and is now experiencing different dirty diapers than usual.  I was SO impressed with Arbonne's diaper rash cream.  It is very light and creamy and goes on so smooth.  A previous diaper rash cream was really thick and I would always have to wash it off her because it would still be on the next day.  This diaper rash cream worked instantly and help heal her butt and reduce redness.  I highly recommend it for your babies and it makes a perfect baby shower gift.  If you are looking for a baby shower gift I would recommend the baby care set as well as the body firming cream for the mother-to-be.  It's personally my favorite product and the 1 product that sold me on Arbonne.  It's so true, the products really do sell themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment